Our house has been invaded with bugs since it started cracking. Our latest "friends" are wasps. When we came home from church on Sunday, Troy ran upstairs and found our playroom swarming with about 30 wasps. So we all stayed downstairs while he killed them. Then it has been cool the last couple of days so we haven't had a problem. But, tonight after dinner I sent the boys up to the playroom and after about two minutes they came running downstairs saying that there were wasps again. So, with Troy working late tonight, and everyone scared to upstairs without our Daddy to protect us. The boys fell asleep on the couch waiting for Daddy.
I am a wimp, I know, but, don't they look cute?!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Sleeping Babies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YIKES !! Don't know what to tell you, these little pests are hard to get rid of, I mean the wasps not the boys. :)
Ooohhh, that doesn't sound fun. You're house is cracking? Is that a common thing in your area? Your new family picture in the heading is great!
Post a Comment