Miles school had it Fall Fest tonight. We had so much fun. We have really liked our neighborhood. Our kids have played t-ball and soccer with kids from the neighborhood, and now they all go to the same school, so it fun to go to events where we get to meet and catch up with everyone. I got to work one of the booth for a little while and was surprised by the number of the kids that came up to me and said "Hi Miles Mom."
I know that I worry about Miles being shy, but I have decide that he is not really shy, just reserved and observant. When we go to eat lunch with him, or go to community events he knows so many kids, and they all walk up to him and say hi. After the kids walk away he will tell me their first and last name, what teacher they have and what table they sit at for lunch.
Troy and I are getting quit entertained with one of Miles little admirers. When she sees Miles she runs to him, and hugs him and then she is glued to him. When we ran into them at the neighborhood night out, Miles would chase her, then she would chase him - it was so cute. I guess the same thing transpire tonight when they met up, but I working the booth and didn't get to see it. I know right now I think it is adorable and funny to watch Miles flirt and chase girls around, but in 10 years - I bet I will have a much different outlook.
Friday, October 24, 2008
School Fall Fest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment