We were invited by our friends to go to the pumpkin patch with them. Our boys are all about the same age, and have so much together. So everyone was excited for our day. We had a great time, and enjoyed watching the boys run through the pumpkins.
I love digital camera's. I love that I can snap a hundred pictures to get a couple of cute ones that really catch the boys personalities.
Tyson is our little drink boy, and when he gets one, everything comes to stop and he nurses on it. Here is using the pumpkin as a sit while he drinks.
Miles gets tired of me taking his picture, especially when there are friends to play with and bounce house to jump in.
Drew loved the pumpkin patch. He had so much fun loading up wagons and pulling them around, and unloading them to load them again.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment