This week in FHE we talked about helping around the house and doing chores. We let Miles and Tyson pick the chores that they wanted to do, and Miles picked unload the dishwasher.
I am in making dinner and Miles just walked in and said that he was going to help and set the table for dinner. I told him that was a great idea and went on to get my chicken finished and get it in the oven. When I looked over at the table Miles was done. I told him that he did a great job, he said "yeah, I decided that we use to many dishes, so we are going to start using paper plates." Hey it works for me. I think that after a couple of days of unloading the dishwasher, he does not like to do chores anymore so he is trying to eliminate them.
Miles does not like chicken, so he decided to pick out the rest of the dinner for me. So, we are eating raisins and Halloween candy, and drinking Kool-aid. Doesn't he look proud of himself for fixing dinner and setting the table tonight?
2 comments:
*snort*
Gotta love it.
By the way--I like your family picture!
That little guy just keeps getting funnier by the minute. We all know "he's the thinker"
Post a Comment