Today when we were driving out of our neighborhood we noticed that our favorite park looks like it caught on fire last night. My boys call it the "yellow fish" park because there use to big yellow fish bridge they crossed. It is a favorite hang out for the kids, almost every time we go up there, we run into friends up there playing also. So, I think that my boys like to go up there to play, but also to see what friends are up there playing also.After we looked at it and were driving away, Miles was very sad and said "I hope they find the kid that destroyed my park and lock him up in prison to die." Probably a little harsh punishment for the crime, but I too hope that find out what happened to our favorite park.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Sad Day in Savannah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment