Thursday, October 9, 2008

Same Sex Marriage

I know that this is a big issue in CA right now. I think that it is heart breaking to see that this issue has be brought up again and again. (Thankfully it has not made it to the ballots in Texas, I guess this is plus to living in a deeply religious, conservative state.) I guess that we will always to fight for our families. I got this video of a families battle with the schools in MA about same sex marriage being taught in school! Honestly, I never thought of the trickle down effect that one bill could have.



I was interested in knowing what the follow-up was on this family. Here in the link to the
Rest of the Story.

3 comments:

Betty said...

this makes me very sad

Cotton Queen said...

Thanks for the video. I am copying it and putting on my blog! We are doing so much to make sure Prop 8 passes. We were there in TX this weekend and on the way back asked how people felt about it (ya know missionary campainging tactics) All of them were for Prop 8, so that made me feel better. But thanks so much! If it doesn't pass we are pretty much of the thought process of homeschooling our kids.

The Hanks Family said...

Oh this can be so furstrating as a parent. We are spending lots of time fighting it and are praying that it will pass.