Miles did not have school yesterday so Troy worked part of a day and then we when out on the boat. It was a nice day to be on the lake, it was over cast so it wasn't hot and we didn't have to put the bimini top up. We had a blanket to wrap the boys up in, drove over to look at the new bridge that they are building across Lake Lewisville, chased a few birds. Stuff that the boys wanted to do since it seems like when we go we are always doing what we want to do on the boat. I think that we passed maybe 3 other boats, so we had a great time enjoying the lake all ourselves.
Going along with the theme of letting the boys decided our day, Miles got to pick the music. Troy made him a Power Ranger CD, and that is what we got to listen the WHOLE time we cruised around the lake. I don't think that I will ever get those songs out of head...Go, Go Power Rangers!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Go, Go Power Rangers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment