Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyson

My sweet Tyson turned 4 today. I can not believe how fast time goes with these boys. Tyson has been looking forward to his birthday for months. All that he wanted was a new Transformer. Actually Transformer anything.
I couple of days ago I bought him some Transformer sheets for his bed. My plan was to wash them and then put them on his bed so he would be surprised when he went to bed that night. Instead he found them as I was unloading the dryer, and you have thought he found a million dollars in the dryer instead. I could not get those sheets on fast enough. Then he made and unmade his bed the rest of the day to show everyone. He kept running up to me and hugging me saying "I just love my new Transformer sheets". I was thinking score! I am going to return his presents and just give him sheets! Alas - I did not return the presents, I wrapped them instead.
So, after yoga I brought home donuts for breakfast and then let Tyson open his presents. When I brought them out, he was hugging them and saying I just love presents.
My rule with these Transformers is that I have to transform it the first time with the instructions, or we never get them together again. So, here I am trying to figure out Tyson's new toy. Although, after a time or two, I can transform a toy just as good as any 5+ child. heehee :)
The only present that he was excited about was the transformer Acid Storm.

We let Tyson plan our day, so went o Chuck E. Cheese for dinner. Grandma and Grandpa Whatcott came and enjoyed the pizza and craziness with us.
This is one of all of the boys favorite rides.
Even Drew got up in this thing this time, but he ran through it to fast to get a picture of him.
Drew so excited about everything. He was like a flash of green running here and there. Thank goodness Linda was there to help me keep and eye on him.
We have never seen Chuck E. Cheese come out before, so Miles was so excited and joined in on the little conga line. After it was done I realized that he was out for another kids birthday - oh well. Miles loved it, Tyson and Drew hide from him when he walked by.
We really did have a fun day with Tyson. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Awesome! Happy Birthday to Tyson!

Kristen said...

Kristin you are such a cute mom!! I loved the sheet story!! Sounds like you have some great boys!!