Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

We had a very nice, relaxing labor day today. We went out on the boat with my parents. Our plan was to go eat breakfast at Charlies, but we were a little poky, so we got there for lunch. Our boys love to eat at the lake. They think it is so cool to drive up to the restaurant on the boat. After we ate we just cruised around the lake while Drew and Tyson (and most of the adults) napped. I told Troy that I think this is the first time since we have had kids that I just got to relax on the boat and enjoy the ride. It was helpful that Tyson was using me as his bed, so I was "forced" to lay in the front of the boat and let him rest.

Troy got to wake board until he was worn out and Tyson was brave and went on the tube by himself. I did not dare ski, my shoulder is feeling good, and I was scared that if I skied it would hurt my shoulder again.

0 comments: