Tyson started preschool today. He has been so excited to go to school. I think that Tyson has really missed Miles during the day, especially when Drew is down for his nap, and Tyson has no buddies to play with.
I am doing a home school preschool with three of my friends in the neighborhood. So we are only meeting once a week and rotating through our houses. I am then going to try to do other activities with Tyson, like playgroups and going to the library for story time.
I did the first class today. The kids all had a great time, and I do like the program that we are following. It gives us a lesson plan to follow and several ideas of activities to do with the kids.
Here is how Tyson wanted to pose for his picture.
This is me telling him to just stand still and smile. Moms never win, do we.
1 comments:
I'm doing the same kind of preschool with Alexa. But we do it two days a week. It's a great way to make good friends for them.
Post a Comment