Wednesday, September 24, 2008

How Can You Resist?

Miles is selling candy bars for $1.00. Isn't he so cute! You know that you want to buy some from this cute boy.Side note: I went down to the school and help pass these out, and they are telling all the parents to take them to work and sell them to their co-workers. So I come home and tell Troy this and we start laughing. So we have decided that we have the candy bars on our bar in the kitchen and we will sell them to each other. I don't think that this method is very effective for those who work out of their house. hahaha :)

4 comments:

Betty said...

Well, you know I love my chocolate but who can resist a cute face like that, count me in.

Anonymous said...

we will buy 5. i will mail $ to miles tomorrow. poor baby!

katie

KLo said...

Who said chocolate?!!!??? We can't resist that SMILE either!!! We'll send a check to Miles too!!! We want some!!!
Kelly

Stephanie Johnson said...

If it comes that big, than I want one for sure! Let me know when you're in the neighborhood and I can come over to your mom's house.