Miles got his new glasses last night. Doesn't he look so cute!
my kids think he looks so much like george on stuart little when he wears glasses! he is sooo cute!katie
He IS SO DARN C-U-T-E!!! I showed some of my friends your last few posts and how cute your boys are!! I could just eat them up!KL
Hey Kristin...I'm so glad that finally I found your blog....Miles looks very cute!!!...Your boys are just very handsome.
Miles looks sooo cute! I told him sunday he looks very handsome & smart. I love being his primary teacher! The post below made me sad. The one where he thought he was naughty. Miles is super good for me, I love him!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
my kids think he looks so much like george on stuart little when he wears glasses!
he is sooo cute!
katie
He IS SO DARN C-U-T-E!!! I showed some of my friends your last few posts and how cute your boys are!! I could just eat them up!
KL
Hey Kristin...I'm so glad that finally I found your blog....Miles looks very cute!!!...Your boys are just very handsome.
Miles looks sooo cute! I told him sunday he looks very handsome & smart. I love being his primary teacher! The post below made me sad. The one where he thought he was naughty. Miles is super good for me, I love him!
Post a Comment