Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Pictures

The boys looked so cute today when we were getting ready to leave for church. I asked Troy to hurry and get their pictures. I know that when the boys look nice and neat - it is short term. So this is roughly how we look when we walk into church. I should have taken the after shot also....it would have had the boys with their shirt untucked, ties off and hair uncombed. Oh well, at least I can look around and see that there are other children that look similar....haha :)


Miles
I love seeing Miles in glasses. I think that he looks so cute. He also likes them, so that is good and means that I don't have to battle him to wear them.

Tyson
We had to take 20 pictures of Tyson. We decided that Tyson can only smile when he is moving and dancing around and acting like the family clown.

Drew
As I have blogged before Drew is into EVERYTHING! I liked this picture because it shows his sweet face as he is trying to take my camera away.

1 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

You have a very cute family. I don't mind at all that you found my blog. I am a little bit of a nut and enjoy "blog stalking" people. :) How long have you been living in TX?