Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School

Today was Miles first day of school. He was very excited to go this morning. Troy got to take him today and walk him into his class. He said that the teacher had an activity to do for them at their desk as soon as they got there. When they walked in, Miles sat down at his desk and was like bye Dad.

Here is Miles thoughts of his first day:

I liked the reading time and the cafe. (I think that means that he liked the lunch I fixed for him and the cafeteria.) There was also this really cool rock wall on the play ground.

That just shattered my idea of him coming home and telling me all his day. I got a report on the cafeteria and playground. At least his teacher sent me home a binder that I can read through and try to figure out what Miles did all at school.

This Miles when he got home today with his name tag and "GO" binder.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, he is SO handsome! I'm so glad that he had a great first day of school! I can't help but read all of the "back to school" posts on blogs....however, they make me so nervous! I cried having Deacon just go to preschool! Yikes!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Does that mean his favorite subjects are recess and lunch?

Man...he sure does look a lot like you. :-D

Anonymous said...

i k now he was the cutest kindergartener at his school. little cutie pie man!
katie

Shannon Martino said...

Yeah Miles! I am so glad he likes it! He looks so big in this picture.