Friday, August 8, 2008

Kindergarten Registration

Troy took Miles over to the school and got him registered for school. Miles is beyond excited to start school. I am feeling a little sad about the change that is going to occur in my live in about 2 weeks. I will never again a have all my kids home all day, I am now going to be a Mom of school age kids.

4 comments:

Greg and Carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg and Carly said...

I am right here with you! I cannot believe how we suddenly NEED a family calender. We are suddenly doing soccer, dance, preschool and Kindergarten! It seems so weird that we are already at this point. I kinda thought the freedom of having tiny kids would last forever :)

Anonymous said...

sad sad. don't blink your eyes, because it will all blow by that quickly! take lots of pics!

miles will be the cutest kindergartener in the whole school!

katie

KLo said...

I remember the day well!!!! I am DYING that mine is going to High School!!!!!!! She announced to me on Aug 9th that in "exactly 6 months" she will be getting her permit! Ugh! Look out peeps on the streets of Austin! Miles will love school and do GREAT! He will love all of the other kids and his teacher will love him because he is SO DARN CUTE!