Monday, August 25, 2008

Meet the Teacher

We got to go meet Miles teacher tonight, Ms. Hopkins. Miles is beyond excited to start school. I am freaking out! I can not grasp the fact that my baby is old enough to go to school, be away from me more than he is with me and he is excited about it. I have been really nervous about him not knowing anyone in his class. We have been doing T-Ball in our neighborhood and going to the neighborhood playgroups, but I was suddenly getting nervous that it wasn't enough. When we got to the school tonight to find out who his teacher was, two of the little boys from our T-Ball team that I really liked and was hoping would be in his class, were in his class. When we went into the class they were all sitting at the table together too. I don't know if I was more happy to see that, or Miles. I did really good until my friend Kelly walk in and was crying and said that she was so happy to see that Miles and Tristan were together. I guess that I am not the only nervous mom happy to see that kids are not alone.

0 comments: