I love the Olympics, Troy does not. I have already gone through and set the DVR to record all of the Olympic events that are going to be televised, and Troy is dreading the next two weeks. I love to watch the opening ceremonies and all the nations walk in. I find it amazing that that many people from countries all around the world can come together in one place in peace.
Our kids went over to a friends home tonight and they had a sign on the door welcoming them to the Olympics. They did a couple of fun "Olympic events". Everyone one won a candy necklace medal and watched the opening ceremonies. What a fun night.
GO USA!

5 comments:
i agree with every word. where is troys spirit? i too set the recorder to record all gymnastics!
can't wait
what a great idea for a party. I missed the opening, but have some recorded.
I love them too sista! We all cheered so loud on the couch Sunday night for Michael Phelps and company when they beat the French that they could probably hear us in Beijing! WooWoo!!!
OK. I admit. I am watching it and I am enjoying it. Oh, and Nastia, your Dad will kill you if you fall of the balance beam or step out of bounds.
swimming against france was awesome, and yes, troy, nastia's dad will kill her if she makes one more mistake.
did ya'll see him under the bars the other night while she was doing her routine on them? intense.
Post a Comment