I got my book Monday morning, and starting reading and soon as I could open the box. I know that I is a little immature, but I have been waiting a long time to read the end of the story. I have to say that I loved the book! I was so happy how this story ended. But now I need to join the world of the living and get everything that I haven't done for the last two days, done. :(
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh i am so anxious/excited to read this book! i know i'll be ignoring all mother/wife duties when i do so!:) great to hear you likedc the ending.:)
I started reading, but the whole pregnanacy thing makes me fall asleep everytime I read for a extended period of time!! I have read half, and will most likely finish up this weekend. I am liking it so far, so am happy to hear that you liked the end! Talk to you soon :)
I just can't believe the girl died at the end. It was pretty sweet how the guy ended up saving everybody.
Post a Comment