Wednesday, November 14, 2007

That is not my name


Lately Tyson has become very adamant about what he is to be called. I call Miles, Mr. Miles, or Miley Smiley and his brother call him My My. It doesn't bother him, he doesn't have a preference. A couple of days ago I called Tyson "Mr. Tyson." He informed me that was Miles name, his is "Tysie Wysie" (although he says it "Tyson Wysie".) The other day I called him "Buddy Boy" and again I was told "that is not my name! My name is Tyson Wysie". There you have it, the boy who called himself "Tow Truck," then "Mater," now prefers "Tysie Wysie."


The picture is of Tysie Wysie and Daddy at the mall last night. He fell asleep in the car, and couldn't wake him up. But, I think he made himself very comfortable on Daddy shoulder, and enjoyed his nap.

0 comments: