Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Daddy Yook!


I taught Drew how to turn the lights on and off tonight. When we called Daddy up to see what he can do - he kept saying "Daddy Yook!" (Daddy Look) We don't have Miles and Tyson tonight, they are spending the night at Grandma Whatcott's. They were so excited to go to school with Grandma tomorrow, they couldn't get in the car fast enough. But, since the boys aren't here to entertain Drew, Mommy is. I guess I am pretty boring if the funnest thing I can come up with is teaching him how to turn the lights on and off. No wonder the boys were so excited to leave me. :(

1 comments:

Greg and Carly said...

Holy Cow!!! Little Drew is getting so big!!! I cannot believe how much older he looks in this picture, crazy how that happens isn't it?