Thanks for "tagging" me Carly. I think that I get so caught up in everything that I forget to be grateful and thankful for what I have. So...here is what I am thankful for today.
- I am thankful for my husband who got up and stayed up with Drew last night so that I could sleep. Who I know is tired, but still got up and went to work early, and will probably work late tonight.
- I am thankful for afternoon nap time, when Drew and Tyson both nap, and Miles has quiet time. Today Miles wrote me a great book about Monsters.
- I am grateful that I live in this day and age of disposable diapers and Lysol wipes.
- I am grateful for my DVR, so that I can watch "Mommy shows" when the kids are napping and I am folding laundry, it make the time go faster.
- I am grateful for my kids smiles and laughter that fills our house. I love to watch their imagination at work - like turning Drew's walker into a boat that they skied behind.
- I am grateful for Miles questions, and Tyson too (he seems to ask just about as many these days) they give me a chance to think about things and life in a different way. And stretch my unimaginative mind to come up with some good answers.
- I am grateful for the family that I have that lives close by. I love that kids are able to see and spend time with each of their grandparents each week.
- I am thankful for my friends near and far.
- I am thankful for Craigslist and ebay. (heehee)
- I am thankful for digital camera's and instant pictures.
- I am thankful for blogs....I know that I am new to this, but I have enjoyed keeping up with everyone.
Thanks Carly!! :)
Friday, November 9, 2007
My Thankful Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment