I think that Miles and Tyson had a fun day at school. Miles was excited to see me walk into his class today with his backpack. His class was making popcorn - it sure smelled good in there.
Tyson got to have a special day with Grandma Whatcott today. He got to go a program this morning and then go to Grandma morning and afternoon class. When I walked in, he looked like he was having fun.
Thanks for letting them letting the spend night grandma - there clothes are cute, and they had a great time. You are probably exhausted and need a nap now. hahaha
2 comments:
Okay, I am tagging you for Thankful Thursday. Basically you just have to list anything that you are thankful for today.......Tag someone else when you are done!
That is so fun for the kids! And boy could I appreciate your day of vomit! I'm sorry you had to go through that, but you made it! Yeah!!!! Where are the prizes and rewards for the moms who make it through days and weeks like that?:) Love the stories.:)
Post a Comment