We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent the day at Troy's parents with his sisters and their families. We had a great time with the family, and had a wonderful dinner. To bad we left town and didn't get any leftovers.
I like Thanksgiving and the time to reflect and give thanks. I am thankful that I live in the United States of America and for the freedoms that I enjoy. I am thankful that we live close to my parents and Troy's parents and that our kids get to see their Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins often. Mostly I am thankful for my loving husband, and sweet boys.
I like Thanksgiving and the time to reflect and give thanks. I am thankful that I live in the United States of America and for the freedoms that I enjoy. I am thankful that we live close to my parents and Troy's parents and that our kids get to see their Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins often. Mostly I am thankful for my loving husband, and sweet boys.
0 comments:
Post a Comment