Monday, November 5, 2007

Daylight Savings *ugh*

I do not like daylight savings time - or daylight standard time. I don't even know which one we are on. Here are my reasons why:

- I told the kids to go to bed last night, and realized that it was 7:30, instead of 8:30 the clock over the fireplace hasn't been changed yet.

- I got up last night to give Drew back his pacifier that he drop, looked at the clock in the hall that said 4:37, and I am asking myself is it really 3:37 or 5:37 - no it is really 4:37 that clock has been changed.

-Drew is up at 5:30 this morning and ready to eat and play, because he doesn't know the time changed and it is still 6:30 to him.

- I can't decide if I dislike getting up when it is dark or eating dinner when it is dark.

- And lastly, by the time I feel like I have everyone sleeping schedules changed, clock resets, and I am use to the time change - it will be time to change again...*ugh*

0 comments: