I am happy to have my parents live close. I was so relieved to see you at my doorstep today. I have been drowning in vomit and poop. Thank you for coming and playing doctor to my family and shoveling me out.
I usually ask the boys when I am tucking them if we got to do anything fun today. Tonight Miles said "playing on the swings with Grandpa" and Tyson said "bouncing on ball for Grandpa".
Thank goodness for Grandparents to save the day!!!
Monday, November 5, 2007
Thank goodness for Grandparents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AND....thank goodness for you guys!!! Seriously, my neck is hurting!!!! Did you really KNOW how to fix it, OR just know where to look? Either way, I am impressed!!
Hopefully the vomit/poop situation is getting better!!!! Greg also appreciated your use of the word "shovel" in referance to the poop/vomit!!!
It was worth it to hear Tyson tell his tary tary tory
Post a Comment