Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cheers for Mommy

Have you seen the commercial where the mom walks into the room and her family starts clapping, cheering and telling her how wonderful she is. Oh to be appreciated like her. *sign*

Tonight after dinner the boys went upstairs and played x-box (daddy is scoring big points this weekend), and I washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. While I cleaned up I put a couple of the cookies that I bought from Miles school in as a special treat. After everything was done I called upstairs and asked if anyone wanted a surprise. Miles cheered and ran downstairs and announced it's cookies!!! Which then sped up the other coming down.....except for Tysie - he fell asleep already. So we are sitting at the table enjoying our cookies and I asked Drew if he liked his cookies. He smiled really big and started clapping, which started Miles and Daddy clapping and cheering also for the cookies. Maybe I am the Mom in the commercial - I didn't know it. *sign* :)

0 comments: