Friday, March 21, 2008

Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows

I actually read this book a couple of weeks ago. I am glad that I am finally finished with the series. I don't like getting started on a series and then have to wait for the next book, because I seem to never get the other book, and then can't remember what I read in the previous book because I waited so long between books. I did like the book, I have liked all of the Harry Potter book, but it was not my favorite. I thought that the book was very predictable (we have only been waiting 7 books for the final show down between Harry and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named). I also thought it dragged on, and was a little repetitious. I felt like I read the whole book waiting for something unexpected to happen like in the other books, and it never really did. Anyway, I did like the whole series and will definitely read it again.

0 comments: