Monday, March 24, 2008

I Have a Confession

OK, I know that you are not suppose to confess sins, but I was just thinking about this. Maybe if you are a mom you will understand, and not judge me harshly. When I was at the doctor today I had all three boys. They all had runny eyes, noses and cough. That is why we went to the doctor right?! So, we walk into the waiting room, and I find my little corner to let the boys play while we wait our turn. I am good about making my boys stay close to me and not bother anyone. A lady walked in behind me with two boys. She looked at me and said, while looking at me and up to this point we were the only ones in the waiting room so I could hear what she said,"Stay away from those boys they are sick". (Do you think crossed her mind that is why we were at the doctor office sitting in the "Sick" waiting room?) Then took the hand sanitizer and pump some in each of their hands, and took a sit opposite of me in the room. So you want to know what I did?

I let Tyson and Drew chase her boys around the waiting room while I stared at the fish like I had no idea that my kids were not sitting on my lap acting like angels. I know that was mean - but so was she.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!! She totally deserved that.

Betty said...

You just "think" you are a Whatcott, way to go Moffitt.... your Dad would be sooo proud. He always said "never throw the first punch" guess you showed her. :)