I have heard about digital scrapbooking for awhile. This is how I want to my scrapbooks, mostly because I have such I hard time cutting up my pictures. I know that they don't havee feelings so it shouldn't matter, but I have developed some weird attachment to my uncut pictures and can't bring myself to cutting them. I didn't use to be like this, it started when I was wanting to put together a scrapbook for Troy and I, and every time I pulled out the pictures, I would just put them away, because I didn't what to cut them up.
Since the boys are all sick and I have quarantined my family, I thought I would take my first stab at this digital scrapbooking thing. It is not the best page that I have ever seen, but I am still learning how to use Photoshop, so hopefully my pages will improve, and not take me hours to make in the future.

2 comments:
I like the page you made. I have to tell you that Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 is MUCH easier than Photoshop especially for digital scrapbooking! There are free templates on the internet that you can download and it's much more fun to do! I have a friend in my ward (same ward as your mom's) who does digital scrapbooking this way. If you want her to teach you (and me), let me know. ~Stephanie
What site do you use? I am kelly's other sister in law...
Post a Comment