Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter. Miles was the first one up; which never happens, he is the night owl, not the early riser. He was so excited to see if the Easter Bunny came to hide their eggs, we could not get out of bed fast enough for him. When we came downstairs Miles and Tyson went straight for the Easter baskets to go through them. All of them got crocs, and that is all that Miles could concentrate on for the rest of the morning - no make that day. He has been wanting a pair of them since last fall when he saw that one of his friend has some, but I told him I wasn't going to get him some until spring (I know I am mean). Tyson was so excited to see the new Transformer posters that they got for their room that you would thought Optimus Prime himself was sitting on our couch. While the boys were going through their baskets, Drew was finding all the candy and having a little sugar feast to start his morning.

After church both mine and Troy parents came over for dinner. If I do say so myself, we had a very yummy dinner. We finisher off the night with birthday cake for Miles, because Miles reminded me that me did not have the Grandpa's and Grandma's over for his birthday. The boys were very happy to see that the Easter Bunny had made a stop at both Grandma's house and left them a present. Although, Miles has asked me several time today how come the Easter Bunny went to Grandma's house and left presents for them, but not Grandpa? I bet Grandpa is wondering the same thing.

0 comments: