Friday, March 14, 2008

Not Surprised

Miles came me a couple of day ago and told me wanted to go to the store and buy something with his money. He got had some money for his birthday and had been saving his other money. I didn't realize that he had saved up $24. I was surprised, I had no idea he had saved so much. So I told him that I would take him to the store to get a toy.

The money has been burning a whole in his pocket all week. We have had several things going on and ran out of time to go to the store, or Mom ran out of steam, so we finally made it to the store today after Drew nap. Miles has been looking up Transformer toys online for the last couple of days. We sat here today looking at the toys again today and he told me exactly what he was going to do. He wanted to go to the store, go straight back to the Transformers, no looking at anything along the way (you would think that I get distracted on a regular bases or something) and he was going to get two Transformers with his money. He wanted Brawl, and Bubblebee or maybe Ironhide if they had him.

So we go to the store go straight back to the toys (I resisted doing my meaningless wandering through the store until after we looked at the toys). I picked out the three Transformers that he wanted. He looked at them, I thought trying to decide to which two of the three he wanted, looked up and said "I don't want these, I want the new Jungle Fury Power Ranger."

When we were walking out I told Miles that I was surprised that he ended up getting Power Rangers, I thought for sure that he was going to get Transformers. I looked at me and said, "I'm surprised that I got Power Rangers." I think that Miles as actually going to get the Transformers to make Tyson happy, he is way more into them than Miles. Miles is really into Power Rangers, so when it came down to it, he decided to get what he wanted.

Enjoy your Power Rangers Miles.

1 comments:

Greg and Carly said...

Power Rangers? What are those??? :) Its all princess and barbie in my world!!
We need a boy, to even out the interests in our house! The girls just don't think Gregs guns are cool like a little boy would :)