All of the boys have allergies really bad in the spring. So for the last couple of week we have had running noses galore. I know that pattern goes running noses - and then a nasty cough for Tyson, ear infection for Drew, Miles doesn't seem to get as bad as the other boys. So I have been waiting for the fevers. They came Thursday night so I took Drew and Tyson into the doctor on Friday and Drew has an ear infection. Tyson was wheezing so we have been breathing treatments on him this weekend and I took him back to the doctor this morning for a follow-up and he has a respiratory infection. When we got back from the doctor I commented on how red Miles eye were. I bet I asked him 10 times today are your eyes itchy. After dinner I am looking at Tyson eyes and they are red too, but he is sitting on my lap and notice he has snot coming out of his eyes. I look at Miles eyes and he is the same, and so is Drew. So, Troy just took Miles to the clinic to get a prescription for pink eye. Why that couldn't have happened 6 hours ago when I was already at the doctor....I don't know. Actually I do know, the doctor told me today that kids are always sicker at night and during the weekend to frustrate parents and doctors. I absolutely agree!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment