Friday, November 28, 2008

Ginger Bread Men

My Sister-in-law Aleta and niece Caitlin always plan fun activities for the kids to do when we get together. They decided that they kids could make ginger bread men our last night. The kids were so excited...I wish that I had patience to this with the boys more often.



Drew just grabbed hands full of candy and dumped it on top of his man. It was really funny, and looked really sad when next to Keenan's art piece, but I didn't get a picture of that.


Tyson was making an Optimus Prime man....is that a surprise?
Miles made him....He really thought it out and made sure that all of his patterns were the same.
As a side note, I think this is the first time that I have seen each of my kids do the same project and took pictures of it, and then noticed how different they each are in their development. I thought that was really interesting.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

The Ginger bread men looks like a lot of fun!! I bet you had fun watching your boys!