Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Miles Explains Christmas

Christmas has been I hot subject in our house. I started bringing it up to the get the kids thinking present ideas so that I can see if I am on the right track. Anyway, on our way to Target today Miles was talking about what he wanted for Christmas. After he rattled off his list, I told him, "that was quite a list, I don't know if you can get all of those things." I loved his response. "Mom, Santa doesn't use money. He uses lists, and that is how you get presents! So it doesn't matter what I have on my list."

Oh I wish that I was a child again, and believed in Santa!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Kids are cute! And you have some cute ones! I loved the Christmas story!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

WHAT!!!!!! What do you mean about Santa?

Anonymous said...

really?! what are you talking about, "no santa"!

katie

ps. btw...my kids read this!!!

Betty said...

You don't believe in Santa? When did that happen????