Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pitiful

I think that says it all.

Tipper has been scratching her ear and has pretty much scratched all the fur and skin off of her left ear. So, this is my solution. I think that if she would stop scratching it for a couple of days, it would heal. So we are going to keep it on until she destroys it....I figure I have about a week. I hope that is long enough. But, in the mean time - I think that we are going to get some good laughs from her running into everything.

Poor Tipper.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is there some kind of cream or medicine you could put on it?

katie

Betty said...

poor, poor baby.

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Oh sad!

Chris said...

Yeah I am glad I stumbled upon your blog!
Those cone things are soo funny & sad.
Funny because ... well, that obvious
Sad because you feel so bad for laughing.
Hope it helped tipper heal.

Troy said...

Yes, $265 worth.