Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It will Never End

This glasses trauma is about to do me in. Miles got his new glasses last night. The whole way home we talked to him about not taking them off at school, not letting friends wear them, he better be careful with them, we are not replacing them again next week, blah, blah, blah. I honestly thought that he had threatened him with his life over these glasses.

He came out to the car today after school with no glasses. When I asked him where they were, he said "I don't know, I can't remember where I took them off." Just then his teacher walked by and yelled in the car, "we couldn't find his glasses when we were packing up today, but we will look for them in the morning."

There had been a couple of times when I have been thankful to be the front seat, and kids buckled all the way in the back of the car....today was one of those drive home from school. I never dreamed that glasses would cause me so much stress. I hope that now Troy and I have now put the fear of heaven in Miles. Tomorrow when I get him from school, he better come out to the car with glasses on his cute little face, and in one piece.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Oooohhh....I feel for you on this one. I'm trying to imagine Dylan being responsible for glasses, I don't think we'd last one hour ;) Good luck.