The Twilight movie starts tonight. I am not sure what I think about it. Up to this point I have been really looking forward to it, but now I don't know if I want to see it. I know I will, but I really liked the books. I have noticed that when I really like the books, I tend to not like the movies. For example, I read the first 3 books before the actors for Bella and Edward were announced. I have to say I was disappointed in them, and it tainted my Bella and Edward for the last book.
So, fellow Twilighters, tell me if it is a thumbs up or thumbs down for the movie.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Twilight Movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm not too thrilled with their selection of the characters either, especially Edward. But I am going to see it tonight. I will give you a thumbs up or down after I see it.
hey girl!! saw it thurs. pm. I had a hard time getting past the bad acting. But the movie it self was okay. I would say one thumb up, because it was twilight, and one thumb down because the acting was poor.
Now that I've seen it, I will tell you that it was just ok. Thumb to the side. The book is so much better. Don't spend too much money going to see it in the theater. It can wait for video. :)
It was a reallly good made for tv movie.
1st time big movie for an amateur director so I kind of felt like I was watching a Sundance film.
I am glad I went though & would like to see it again. If I watch it @ home maybe I'll like it more.
Okay...I know that the budget was low, but I still loved the movie. It was so great to see the characters come to life. I can't wait for New Moon. It will have a bigger budget and therefore better special effects. Thumbs Up from me!
Hey Kristin!! It's Karyn, Annaleesa's sister, I completely agree that the books are always better then the movie. The movie was ok. What did you end up thinking of it?
Post a Comment