I had a domestic day today - and loved it. About a month ago my Mom came over and showed me how to make bread. We ground some of my wheat and she showed me how to used. I thought it was fun. And at the end of the day, I was so impressed with all the food that I made.
Well today was a ucky, rainy day. Tyson and Drew had a friend over and so they were perfectly entertained upstairs and so I decided to take a slab at baking all by myself. (Believe me Mom if you were in town, I would called you at least 10 times). But, I survived, and did all by myself! And think that I will do it again. In about 3 hours, I made: bread, rolls, bread sticks and bagels. Most of it went into my freezer for future dinners, but what we tasted was yummy!
Mom - this blog was for you. I know that you love to bake, and now maybe since I am not as terrified of yeast, I to will love it. :) I almost took a picture of one my yeasts today - it was so pretty, I made Troy come look at it..hahaha:)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Domestic Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! I am so impressed....and jealous. I too am somewhat intimidated by yeast.... but I have been wanting to get over that fear to learn how to make Grandma W.'s rolls because they are deee-lish!
you have just made my day!!!
love ya,
mom
Post a Comment