My Grandma was not feeling well, so my Dad and the boys and I went down to see her. It was nice to get to see her new place. She had moved from the Provo area down to Price since the last time I saw her. The boys were great and enjoyed showed our "Utah Grandma Moffitt" how they do puzzles. Miles is so confused that Grandma Moffitt was my Grandma, and his Grandpa's, Mom that he told me, "I decide that I am just going to have a Utah Grandma Moffitt and a Texas Grandma Moffitt". Hey that works.
After a visit and lunch with Grandma we went back to Uncle Richards and Aunt Shanna's to ride horses and spend the night there. It was a wonderful night, and boys just love it that every time they come to Utah Uncle Richard will let them ride his horses.
This is my Uncles neighbors cat, but Miles just loved on it. Troy is allergic to cat's so they are not allowed close to our house. I told Miles I would take a picture of him the cat so that he could always remember it.
Our drive home was long. We decided to go home over the Monarch Pass through Colorado. It is a beautiful drive, but we were all so tire from our week, that for most of the car ride home the whole car was a sleep except for the driver. But we decided to get up early today so that we could get home early, and we got home about 4:00. We had a great vacation, but it so nice to be home.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Tuesday in Utah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment