I took the kids down to Temple Square today. I think the last time I was on Temple Square was when Miles was about 6 months old. I enjoyed the day with the boys just walking around and going through the visitor centers. I do think the boys enjoyed the day and felt the spirit like I did walking around. The Sister Missionaries loved my boys, and just showered them with attention and complements, which they loved! I really enjoyed the visitor centers, I think that they have been redone since the last time I was in them so it was nice.
After our day on Temple Square we got to go the family dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for Briton my nephew, which was really reason that we came to Utah. Briton got his mission call to Russia and will go into the MTC on the 3rd. It was such a special night to be there with our family and Aleta's family and celebrate what a great kid Briton is and how proud of him that we all are that he chose to go on a mission.
1 comments:
Love your dress, Kristin! You need to let me in on where you shop. Maybe I'll have to do a shopping excersion with you and your mom someday. :) I'm glad you had fun in Salt Lake!
Post a Comment