We went to church with Greg and Carly today. Gracie was so excited to have here cousins go to her class. I had told Miles and Tyson that they could both go to class with Gracie so that Tyson did not have to go to class by himself. Tyson fell a sleep during sacrament meeting and slept through about half of Sunday school. When we walk him into primary, Gracie's little face just beamed. She waved Tyson over to sit with her, and even shared her chaired with him. Just in case you were wondering, Miles told me that Uncle Greg's church had 25 speakers. OK, so I still laugh at this every Sunday.
After church My Uncle Richard, Aunt Shanna and cousins Dirk and Monica all came up to Greg's house for dinner with there families. It is always a highlight of my trips to Utah to get to see my cousins and catch up and see how much their kids have grown since the last time. Unfortunately I got to carried away in visiting and forgot to take pictures.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Sunday in Utah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment