Ever since we got home from Utah, Drew has had sleeping issues. He will not sleep in his crib at night, but he will at sleep in it for his naps. Thank goodness he will stay in his crib for naps. Drew has always been a great napper, which I think is what gives me some sanity during the day with three little one at home.
Anyway, when it is bed time Drew will start saying "Boys, Boys," meaning that he wants to sleep in with the boys. The problem is he has to much freedom and so when I go in to check on the boys before I go to bed I have Drew on the floor a couple of times, and in some pretty funny positions in the bed, or in Miles bed when I put to bed in Tyson bed.
Tonight, Drew kept opening and closing the door after Tyson and Miles were already asleep. When I went up to check on the boys, here is were I found Drew. It looks like he got tired opening and closing the door, and fell asleep where he was standing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment