Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I have to say that I was probably the biggest party pooper this 4th of July. I didn't realize how tired I was from our trip. I took a Tylenol PM and went to bed about 8:30, Troy had to wake me for breakfast, then I went back down for a nap with Drew. I think that I could have slept a full 24's or maybe more if Troy had let me.

But, after I finally did decide to join the living and wake up we went to watch the fireworks in Frisco. They have this big celebration at the Pizza Hut park, we found a vacant lot across the street and enjoyed the firework show. From where we were we could see about 6 or 7 other shows going on in the distance. Drew loved those, but when the ones over his head started, he started screaming. He was fine as long he was on my lap and I covered he ears. Miles and Tyson loved them, and so did Troy and I. I love to watch fireworks. I wish that there were more holidays that we could watch fireworks for, but then I guess that would take away from the excitement of the 4th.

I love Independence Day, and I am so grateful that I live in the USA and get to enjoy the freedoms that we have here.

0 comments: