Friday, May 23, 2008

Troy Lee Whatcott


Thanks Anna for the tag - here is all you ever wanted to know about Troy and more.


1. Who is your man? Troy

2. How long have you been together? Almost 8 years

3. How long dated? We dated for like 3 months then got engaged. Engaged? We were then engaged for about 3 months.

4. How old is your man? 30

5. Who eats more? Troy probably eats more of somethings - like roast and ice cream. I eat more fruits, veggies and cookies.

6. Who said "I love you" first? It think it was Troy first.

7. Who is taller? Troy is if I don't wear heels, then I am taller.

8. Who sings better? Troy - He does some good Jimmy Buffet, and his Amazed Grace rendition is - well - Amazing!

9. Who is smarter? When it comes to English - hands down Troy. Troy's papers is why I graduated from college.

10. Who's temper is worse? I would have to say me - I have a Moffitt temper.

11. Who does the laundry? Me, I am not even sure Troy knows how to use my new washer.

12. Who does the dishes? Me, but sometimes I can talk Miles into clearing the table for me.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. I have to sleep on my right side and face the outside.

14. Who pays the bills? Troy took over all the bills a while ago.

15. Who has bigger feet? Troy

16. Who has longer hair? Me. Troy doesn't think boys should have long hair, so I am not worried about him ever having long hair.

17. Who is better with the computer? Troy - he is the family tech support. He will even assist you with an accent so you feel like you are calling a real tech support.

18. Who mows the lawn? Troy does. I have no interest in learning how to mow the yard. I have Troy - and three boys - I feel the yard work will be covered.

19. Who cooks dinner? Me - except on the weekend, when I take a day off and we order pizza or go out.

20. Who drives when you are together? I probably drive more because Troy is usually on the phone or emailing and that drives me crazy when he does it while driving - but the way I drive, drives Troy crazy so we are even.

21. Who pays when you go out? Me, I am the only one with a debt card and if we have cash, I usually have the cash.

22. Who is most stubborn? I don't know if either of us are more stubborn then the other. I think that we can usually compromise well.

23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I don't know....I can't really think of a time that either of us admit we were wrong.

24. Whose parents do you see the most? I probably see my parents more, and Troy see his parents more.

25. Who kissed who first? Troy

26. Who asked who out? I asked Troy out first.

27. Who proposed? Troy did. I think that he did a great job of planning out a great night to surprise me with my ring.

28. Who is more sensitive? Troy, lately he has been surprising me with new outfits, because I have hard time buying things for myself.

29. Who has more friends? I have more friends at church, but Troy has more friends in our neighborhood.

30. Who has more siblings? We both have 4 kids in our family.

31. Who wears the pants in the family? I would say that we probably pretty even.


I am going to tag: Sarah, Kelly and Carly

0 comments: