Friday, May 9, 2008

I Finally Gave In

The whole time we have had our boat, Troy has wanted to go on a night cruise. I don't like to boat at night. I think that it is dangerous, and I don't like the idea of going across a Texas lake at night with all the trees sticking up. Well, this week one of our neighbors invited us to meet them on the lake and go to dinner. There is a place on Lake Lewisville, (Sneaky Pete's where Troy and I had our reception) that you can drive your boat up to and then walk up to the restaurant. We a great time, I think that I may even let Troy talk me into doing it again.

1 comments:

The Hanks Family said...

hey there Kristin, I tag you to tell us about your man. The questions to be answered are on my blog. Have Fun!!

Annaleesa