We had a great Memorial Day. We spent Saturday with Troy's family for a barbecue and celebrated birthdays. Sunday we had a barbecue with my parents. And Monday we spent with friends. What a perfect weekend.
Monday we went out on the boat for breakfast with our friends the Goodrum's. The boys love it when we get to eat any meal on the lake. We use to eat breakfast often on Grapevine Lake, but since we moved we haven't done it. I forgot how fun it was. We tried a new place on Lewisville Lake called Charles - it was good. On the way up the dock from the boats to the restaurant we walked past some very well fed fish. I think they were as big as Drew.
This is a feeding frenzy!
Miles got brave and went on the tube with Troy. I bet a couple more times - he will go by himself.
After a day on the lake we went to another friends house, the Turner's, and had another barbecue. I think that summer is official here and so in barbecue season - which means Troy takes over cooking as our resident barbecue chef, and I get a break.
0 comments:
Post a Comment