Monday, May 5, 2008

Did You Ever Do This?



I remember when I was little, I loved jumping off of the stairs onto a pile of laundry. My boys do the stay thing. They love Monday's - we don't go anywhere so they get to stay in the jammies all day, and I let them watch TV or play on the computer and have a low key day for the boys and it is my laundry day. That is the best part of the day for the boys. Funny sounding yes I know, but here is our laundry routine: They lay on the landing and I drop the laundry on them, then have to find them in the pile. After I have a good pile, they jump off of the stairs onto it. They love it! I just laugh because I remember having the same fun.

2 comments:

Betty said...

I love the look on both their faces. Sweet sweet boys !!

Carrie Anne said...

You're such a great mom to let them do that. What a fun party for you guys! I love that idea of designating one day how you do...I just wish I had more motivation to do it all in one day!:) It looks like you are going to have such a fun summer with your boat! Good thing you have boys and you do such fun things for them!:)