We went to the mall today to look for a Power Ranger swimsuit. When we were getting ready to go, Miles came down with his wallet and said that he wanted to buy something. I looked in his wallet and he had $1 and about 75 cent is coins - mostly pennies. I took his wallet and told him that I think he enough that he buy a treat.
By the way - we didn't get a swimsuit they were all sold out. The girl said may have some in the back we just got a shipment, but we haven't opened the boxes yet to see what we have. Miles was crushed and trying so hard to not cry - and I all I could think was you definitely don't kids or else you would have felt terrible about what you just did and gone back and looked in those boxes! I even asked - are you sure that you can't look?
OK back to my story: After our heart crushing blow at the Disney Store I told Miles why don't we go get our treat. He picked cookies, we go to pay, and he grabbed his wallet out of my purse and was standing there with it open so he could pay. It was so cute!! The kid that rung us up was so nice to, because he total Miles how much it was so that Miles could pay him. When we told how much it was I turned to Miles and handed him a $10 bill and said can I trade you? He paid and then took the change.
After our cookies, I told Miles, thanks for taking us out for a treat! He gave me the sweetest smile. I hope this continues - that was really fun have Miles take me out.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Miles Treat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
aawwww. miles is so sweet!
katie
Post a Comment