Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dancing in the Rain

Well, more like me running and yelling at kids to run, who were dancing in the rain. We did a cannery run again today, and this time I volunteered to stay home and babysit. After last week, I would rather deal with a house full of kids, then brave another day at the cannery. My friend Sara stayed with me, and we had a good day with all the kids. It had been raining most of the morning, but it looked like it was clearing up. So we decided to tackle the challange of taking 8 kids on a walk. 4 of them under 2. Crazy - yes we were. So we start off on our leisurely walk around the block. So far, so good! About half way back to my house it just started pouring. We got no warning drops - just a down pour. I am sure that we were a sight to see running up the street with our double strollers and herd of kids playing the rain - no running. Once we got to the house. we all looked liked we just showered with our clothes on. We got all the kids back in the house, and looked outside, and it stopped raining. Oh, I am bad luck.

0 comments: