Monday, May 5, 2008

The day is here...FINALLY!















When I came home on Thursday, Miles and Tyson came to the door to greet me and I had a BIG suprise. They ran back in to Kristin yelling, "Mommy look out front!!!!". They saw the boat. This is one of their (and my) favorite things to do. I was able to de-winterize the boat and we went to the lake for a little while on Saturday to run it around and make sure everything still ran smoothly. This was a fun preview of the summer to come! Miles was bummed that we did not stay all day, but it was a still bit chilly (yes, we consider 76 degrees chilly; THIS IS TEXAS!).


COME SEE US; WE'LL TAKE YOU FOR A BOAT RIDE!















2 comments:

Betty said...

ahhhhhhhhh

Stephanie Johnson said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I'm sure you were glad that they fell asleep on the way home.